Our school is looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Playworker to help at our popular Before and After school Club. You will need to be passionate about providing stimulating, age related play opportunities for our children and be able to work within a team after school hours.
– Experience working with children
– A positive, creative attitude towards children
– An understanding of child protection and safeguarding
– An awareness of basic health and safety issues
Desirable skills / qualities:
– Experience of working in a play setting with children aged 4-11
– Playwork or equivalent qualification level 2 or above
– Paediatric First Aid Qualification
– Food hygiene level 2
– Arts/creative skills
Hours: 3-6pm (Monday-Friday term time only)
Days may be negotiable for the right candidate
Grade C (pts 7-11) £16,495 – £17,007 pa pro rata
Closing date for applications: 12 noon 8th January 2019.
Please apply by completing the Gloucestershire County Council Application form and return it with a letter of application to the School Business Manager, Mrs Rosie Williams email@example.com.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Woodmancote School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.