Our Partnership with Parents – Communication and getting involved
Effective communication between all members of our school community achieves greater understanding for us all and gets better outcomes for all our children.
We approach this from as many effective channels as we can:
• Our parents volunteer in school. This is appreciated by children and teachers. It helps us know you better and you to know us better.
• We have an active Parent Teacher Association
• Our teachers welcome the opportunity to talk with parents after school
• As Head Teacher, I am always pleased to hear parent’s views about any aspect of school.
• Regular parent questionnaires.
• General Newsletters are published fortnightly - what has been happening/ what is planned for the weeks ahead. These are posted on to the website and are emailed to parents.
• A texting service to enable us to communicate with parents in a fast and efficient way.
• A Class DoJo, which enables parents to stay informed about their child’s achievements and behaviour whilst at school.