The Governing Body is obliged by law to have several policies in place that cover various aspects of the school’s procedures. Each of the three Governing Body committees are responsible for ensuring that policies are updated regularly and are reviewed by members of the school community.
In this section you will find policies and documents that are currently in place.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy.
- Behaviour Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Equality Policy.
- Positive handling policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Intimate care Policy
- Preventing Radicalisation Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Woodmancote School and Little Chestnuts
- Annex to Child Protection Policy – Covid 19
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Supporting children with medical conditions policy
- Privacy Notice – pupils